Saturday 14 June 2014

Izzie Merey

Born and raised on the beautiful island of Cyprus, sizzling Model/TV Host, Izzie Merey currently resides in Southern California where a passionate love for all things automobiles blossomed. Parlaying her love for classic cars was a seemingly easy transition for her as she went on to star in a TV/web series called Operation: Drive By.

As a budding model, the beautiful blonde stays active through a fondness for hiking mixed in with spinning classes. Never one to sit still, Izzie continues to push the boundaries by enlisting in pilot lessons for small engine planes. To keep grounded, she donates much of her limited time to work with noteworthy charities such as UNICEF, Make-A-Wish and Share for kids.

Well-rounded and gorgeous, what’s not to love?

We go one-on-one with Izzie:

What do you do to stay fit and sexy?
A lot of spin classes mixed with some hiking in Griffith Park.

What’s your favourite part of your body and why?
My legs. Because they are long and give me a confidence boost.

Cars seem to be a passion, where did this come from?
Huge passion. Came from my love of just driving and being on the road.


Do you have a dream car?
I do. The 1964 Pontiac GTO ragtop with red exterior and cream interior.

What does a regular day look like in your life?
I’m not a huge morning person. So I wake up at 9 and lounge with my coffee and in PJs. Check my email inbox, respond to interviews and other work related stuff. Then I hit the gym or if I’m filming or have a photo shoot, imagine all the above just in reverse! There must always be time for me to drive a bit thought. I can’t go a day without cruising around somewhere.

What’s is the worst pick up line a man has ever used on you?
“You’re very beautiful and I’d love to take you out. Also please can you mail me a pair of your worn shoes?”

Do you have a favourite female model?
Naomi Campbell. So beautiful with a fierce edge. Love her.

Beards or clean shaven?
Beards.
.
What’s your idea of a good time?
In or out of the bedroom? haha. I most enjoy going on road trips to undiscovered places with whomever I might be dating at the time. What a thrill!

If you were alone on a desert island what 3 items would you bring with you?
My car. My lipgloss. My pistol.

What is one quirky/fun fact about you that few people know?
I am obsessed with seahorses.

Why did you decided to get into modeling?
I didn’t. Modeling chose me, so I just went with the flow.

What is one important piece of advice you always follow?
Always find a way to give back to others.


Do you go for looks or mental connection?
It’s all about the connection.

Have you ever asked a guy out before? If so, how did it go?
No. I’m a traditional girl, with traditional values. Old school but I like it.

What app can you not live without on your Smartphone/Tablet?
Twitter

What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten in your travels?
I’m not a huge foodie, so the strangest I’ve been brave enough to try is cow tongue.

What’s the best movie you’ve ever seen?
The Shawshank Redemption

Favourite TV show?
Pretty Little Liars

Dogs or Cats?
Dogs

Vampires or Warewolves?
Definitely vampires.

What is your favourite place in the world?
Cyprus

No comments:

Post a Comment